- # MapDisplay
- NO Grabs all position and orbit components with a specific system.
- # Systems
- * GodMapDisplay: for all system components == this system:
- for all position and orbit components, display
- # Components
- * orbit: parent_id, radius, offset, hierarchy, speed_parameter
- - note: L4/L5 positions are stored as their own orbits
- * id:
- * x,y,system_id: position in a system
- # Notes
- - Model populations as their own entities.
- - Minerals on a body can be mined.
- - Minerals on a population have already been mined, and can be used.
- - Consider splitting MapDisplay's version of bodies from the reality?
- - Reason A: It will also need to store contacts, and should not always have all info
- - Reason B: Orbital positions should only be updated by an orbital processor when needed
- - Reason C: Reduce duplication by making the orbital processor the only thing that updates positions?